BROKER OWNER- 2nd Generation Native New Smyrna Beach Realtor
Your #1 Native New Smyrna Beach Real Estate Professional and “Go To Expert”. Consistent Top Producer for over 20 years in New Smyrna Beach. Donna is past President of the New Smyrna Beach Board of Realtors and past “Realtor of the Year”, Southeast Chamber of Commerce, Member of the American Cancer Society and active Community Leader. She is on the Board of Directors for the New Smyrna Beach Chamber of Commerce.
Mother of four AWESOME children, 2nd Generation REALTOR Native New Smyrna resident. Avid Golfer, enjoys fishing ( because David LOVES fishing), Loves to entertain, Cook/Create, Travel, Wine and Family/Friends. Sean Patrick Concannon joined the team in 2017 rounding out NSB Homes as a 3rd Generation NATIVE Brokerage firm.
Donna’s parents, F.P.Concannon and wife Helena were instrumental for the upstart of the New Smyrna Beach Board of Realtors in the 1950′s along with numerous developments in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. She has been spoon-fed real estate since she was born and loves her life as a Realtor in New Smyrna Beach, FL!
Donna is married to David and raising four active children. When she is not busy selling property, you can find her enjoying paradise on the river or seaside.
Donna's Accolades and Accomplishments
- Licensed RE agent in California at age 22
- Worked for Summit Properties for 5 years
- Worked for Solomon, Smith, McGuire
- Worked for Morrison Homes in Ca as a TOP SALES AGENT for 5 years
- Moved back to Florida 1991
- Took over Family Business in 1995
- Gave Birth to Sean Patrick who was 6 week early. Wrote 2 deals in the hospital while holding Sean’s birth off as I was bed ridden and bored to tears.
- Gave Birth to Bridget Riley who rocked and ruled our world ever since.
- Received REALTOR of the YEAR from the NSB Board of REALTORS while pregnant with Bridget in 1996
- Past NSB Board of Realtors President
- Have Served on the NSB Board of Realtors committees since 1991 and have not missed a year.
- Brought the NSB BOARD of REALTORS from using the “blue books” onto the computer era.
- This was a difficult transition, but it has improved real estate in NSB
- Brought the electronic lockboxes to the NSB BOARD of REALTORS
- Have serves has the NSB BOARD of REALTORS MLS chairs for YEARS and traveled for the committee to bring new and better platforms to our members on a regular bases
- Served on the American Cancer Society and co- chaired fund raisers in the late 90’s early 2000
- Served as a board member of the Volusia County Chamber of Commerce
- Successfully started the Volusia County Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament
- Have served the NSB BOR on many fundraisers such as food pick up and deliver at Thanksgiving and brought our children for years and years
- Learned to play golf 5 years ago and got my handicap down to a 18.2 even if for a short period of time
- Married my soul mate, best friend, partner, partner in crime and partner to keep me out of crime David Kosmas in 2003
- Built a successful RE Brokerage firm with 6 full time Lifestyle Experts ( AKA Buyer’s Agents ), 2 full time property manager, 5 Sales Associates, 1 full time Executive Director and Boss of Donna, 1 Social media whiz and legal councils